This Project is funded by
European Union and Turkish Republic
- 17 August - 3 October 2018: Project Applications
- 8 - 18 October2018: Jury Assessments of Projects
- 24 October 2018: Announcement of the Top 100 projects
- 12 November 2018: TechAnkara Project Bazaar 2018
The online application deadline for the entrepreneurs who would like to have a free desk in the TechAnkara Project Bazaar 2018 Exhibition Area is 23:59 on 3 October 2018, Wednesday
Evaluation of Applications
The projects will be evaluated by the jury members between 8-18 October 2018 based on;
- Commercialization Potential
- Market Potential
- Social and/or Environmental Benefits
- Project Team
Announcement of the Top 100 Projects
The first 100 projects chosen by the jury will be announced on 24 October 24 2018 Wednesday at;
- Ankara Development Agency official web site (www.ankaraka.org.tr),
- Ankara Entrepreneurship Portal (www.girisimci.ankaraka.org.tr),
- TechAnkara Project Bazaar website (www.ankaraprojepazari.com)
and will also be communicated with applicants.
- Cash award of 40.000 TL to the 1st, 25.000 TL to the 2nd and 15.000 TL to the 3rd project.
- Social Entrepreneurship and Smart Cities Special Awards.
- 1 year free office for an entrepreneur at Ankara University Technopolis.
- 1 year free office for an entrepreneur at Bilkent Cyberpark.
- 1 year free office for an entrepreneur at Gazi Technopark.
- 1 year free office for one entrepreneur at METU Technopolis.
- 1 year free office for an entrepreneur at Hacettepe Technopolis.
- 1 year free office for two entrepreneurs at Technopark Ankara.
- 1 year free shared office for an entrepreneur at Çankaya University Incubation Center.
- Turkcell Arıkovanı Special Award to three entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity to participate in Bilkent Cyberpark Doping XL Program for an entrepreneur.
- Opportunity to participate in Teknopark Ankara’s Vertical Accelerator Program for an entrepreneur.
- TechAnkara Accelerator Program for Top 10 Entrepreneurs.
- B2B meeting opportunities with investors for the top 100 projects
If you have any questions, please use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Investment Support Office at +90 0312 310 03 00.